- Corded Dual Ear Call Center headset compatible with following Polycom phone models:
- SoundPoint IP 335, 450, 550, 650, 670, Microsoft Lync CX200, CX600, Media Business Phone VVX300/310, VVX400/410, VVX500, VVX 600
- Comes with a RJ9 Quick Disconnect cord, direct connect to Polycom phone's RJ9 headset jack
- Built-in Acoustic Shock Protection, to prevent electric overload, RF-Shield
- Noise-Canceling microphone, Rotatable, flexible microphone boom, Soft, leatherette ear cushion, Click-Stop adjustable headband and boom
OvisLink Dual Ear Call Center Headset model OVHS084-PSR comes with a RJ9 Quick Disconnect cord. It is designed to be directly connected to Polycom SoundPoint IP Phone's RJ9 headset jack. No amplifier is needed. Headset volume can be controlled by the volume buttons on the phone's keypad. To activate or deactivate the headset connected, simply press the headset button on the telephone keypad. This OvisLink Call Center headset services with solid, crystal clear voice quality when use with following Polycom SoundPoint IP Phones: Polycom SoundPoint IP 670 l Polycom SoundPoint IP 650 l Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 l Polycom SoundPoint IP 450 l Polycom SoundPoint IP 335 Polycom Microsoft Lync CX300, CX600, CX700 l Polycom VVX Business Media 300, 310, 400, 410, 500, 600, 1500, 1500D The OVHS084-PSR is a corded dual ear call center headset with Over-the-Head design. It has two earpieces to cover both ears (on-the-ear), helps user more focus on phone conversation. The headset comes with two parts, the upper part (headpiece) and the lower part (cord that connects to phone). The upper part includes two earpieces (speakers), an adjustable headband, microphone with rotatable and flexible boom and the upper cord. The lower part is a RJ9 Quick Disconnect cord that connects the headpiece to Polycom SoundPoint IP phone's RJ9 headset jack. OvisLink Call Center Headsets' key features include Acoustic Shock Protection (when the electric overcharge signal of 6v or above comes to the receiver, it will be cut off automatically), Noise Cancelation, lightweight, leatherette ear cushion, flexible microphone boom, adjustable headband and Tangle-Free coiled Quick Disconnect cord. OvisLink Call Center Headsets are designed for users who work in call centers, service centers or sales departments and talk on the phone long hours. With the Over-the-Head design, lightweight and leatherette ear cushions, user may wear it long hours and feel comfortable.