- Capture from DVI, HDMI, or VGA video display or camera sources. HDMI audio is supported. Does not support HDCP.
- Capture at resolutions up to 1920x1200 at 60 frames per second, including custom VGA resolutions
- Video capture data transmitted over USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 data uplink
- True 24-bit colour and consistent frame rate performance regardless of video content
- Interfaces to multiple 3rd party applications compatible with DirectShow on Windows and V4L (Video4Linux) on Linux.
Epiphan's DVI2USB 3.0 is a versatile, high performance frame grabber capture device that performs lossless capture of HD video (1920x1200/1920x1080) from HDMI, DVI, or VGA at 60 frames per second over USB 3.0 or USB2.0. The simultaneous capture of stereo or 2-channel digital HDMI audio is also supported.
- Capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI, RGB, component sources - Support for DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately - Pocket sized form factor. Compatible with USB 3.0 Superspeed or USB 2.0 - Full HD 1080p capture at 60 fps - Capture audio alongside video from HDMI - Epiphan Capture Tool software included for capturing and recording video - Easy to install and configure, software automatically optimizes settings - Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - DirectShow (Windows), QuickTime (Mac OS), and Video4Linux (Linux) drivers available - Supports 3rd party applications that accept an external video source, such as Windows Media Encoder, Adobe Premiere, Podcast Producer, and others - Free API and SDK available for integrating into custom applications Besides being able to capture from DVI, VGA, HDMI video sources, DVI2USB 3.0 supports DisplayPort, Mini DisplayPort, and Thunderbolt sources using a converter cable, sold separately -Resolutions up to 1920x1200 are supported, up to 80 frames per second with a minimum capture rate of 60 frames per second (in YUV 4:2:0 color format)
DVI2USB 3.0 is portable and small, making it easy to integrate into existing systems. It is also self-powered through the USB port and requires no external power source.