- Designed for enterprise mobile users in sip based VOIP unified communication Wi-Fi environments
- Dual band 2.4 and 5.0 MHz, for 802.11 b/g/n and now also supports HD voice (G.722)
- Ideal for SIP, asterisk based IPBX solutions (supported on FREEPBX, ELASTIX and Avaya/Nortel etc.)
- Light weight long lasting Li-ion battery with 14hrs talk or 150hrs standby, speaker and headset jack
- Powerful management capabilities, auto provisioning, programmable hot keys, 5 profiles and diagnostics
The ICW-1000G is a dual band, 2.4 and 5.0 MHz SIP Wi-Fi Phone that supports IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n and G.711 aLAW,G.711 uLAW, G.729AB and now HD voice with G.722. The ICW-1000G is the next generation of the successful Unit-data WPU7800 Series and maintains its reputation as the most reliable AP transitioning Wi-Fi phone on the market. Because of the High quality voice it is the preferred model in busy environments like Healthcare, Warehousing and Hospitality. Supports the following features. Call Mute, hold, transfer (attended/unattended/consultation), waiting, forwarding (busy/no answer/unconditional), ID, ID blocking, 3 way conferencing (if supported on IPBX). Polyphonic MIDI ring/vibration ringer. Simultaneous bell and vibration effects. Hotkey for vibration and ring toggling. Adjustable ringing and volume levels. Adjustable display brightness and timeout.100 call history of inbound, outbound and missed call. 500 phone book with 30 grouping. 99 speed dial, phone book search and during call. Phonebook file synchronization via auto provisioning Server. Last number redial. Support to setup hotkey. Call time and date. Volume control. MWI alarm/wakeup call. World time (52 countries). Location (52 countries), call progress tones (19 countries), calculator. Language: English, French, Germany, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Turkish. PC-Sync, ear phone and speaker phone.